Sales Support Specialist
1410 Spring Hill Rd ste 450 McLean, VA 22102
This is an internship/entry level opportunity for someone to gain experience in sales support and administration in Salesforce.com
In this role, you will provide support to the Business Development organization on general sales-related matters and procedural issues, along with helping build sales infrastructure/operations frameworks.
- Work with the business development team to optimize the Salesforce.com platform for sales planning and administering business reporting as needed for Finance and Sales management.
- Work closely with the Finance team to create repeatable pricing models and streamlined processes for pricing approvals.
- Work closely with the Finance team and serves as a primary resource for the business development team to ensure consistency between the reporting platforms (Finance and Salesforce) .
- Complete administrative tasks as directed by management.
- Provide logistical support for conferences, meetings, and other events as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-3 years professional experience preferred
- Proficient in Salesforce.com and Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills (written, oral, presentation).
- Organizational and prioritization skills with attention to detail.
- Strong customer focus
- Knowledge and experience with procurement listing and tracking tools such as FedBizOps, Deltek or INPUT would be a plus
Sales Support Specialist - 19416