Canonsburg, PA 15317
Full-time, direct hire role for a Salesforce Administrator.
In this role, you will be part of a team that supports and develops applications which focus on the presales process.
- Serve as a system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment
- Provide daily administration, support and training of the CRM Platform
- Create and manage complex workflow rules and processes
- Perform light scripting that follows appropriate department standards for good programming practices
- Develop expertise in all CRM features and configurations
- Develop and execute appropriate test plans based on department standards
- Train end users and provide general support of the application
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- 2 - 3 years of hands-on Salesforce administration experience
- Strong knowledge of CRM applications
- Understanding of web technologies (including browsers, HTML, CSS) and web-based productivity tools.
- Back end database and database design (Oracle preferred) experience
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment
Salesforce Administrator - CRM Administrator - 18545