100 Technology Drive Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Opening with our client for a Salesforce Developer.
Looking for an individual with prior salesforce development experience including knowledge of ERM and ETL tools.
This position requires the incumbent to design, develop, test, document and implement software to support the Salesforce application and related internal and third-party integrations.
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals
- Manage daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instance, and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements
- Communicate with project managers, clients and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
- Interact directly with clients, managers and end users as necessary to analyze project objectives and capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces, customized applications and interactions with internal Salesforce instances
- Provide system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment (customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow)
- Collaborate with various internal departments, including marketing, product development and operations, to ensure Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Business or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 6-9 years’ overall software engineering and development experience
- At least 3 years of Salesforce development experience
- Proficiency with Apex, Visualforce and Force.com
- ERM tools and apps (coding, data migration, workflows, custom reports, dashboards,
- ETL Tools (Jitterbit, Informatica, OnDemand).
- Salesforce.com and Force.com administration experience
- Java, .NET, C++ or C# and Web Services
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with the ability to quickly analyze and resolve difficult problems