100 Mylan Blvd Canonsburg, PA 15317
Salesforce Engineer opening with our client.
Looking for a candidate with strong SQL knowledge. Prior experience working with Salesforce CRM and/or Veeva
- Analyzes requirements and validates that designs meets functional and non-functional requirements.
- Translates business requirements into logical, component-based technical designs
- Creates or reviews technical design options and reviews with key stakeholders to determine best technical approach and design.
- Develops, debugs, and modifies components of existing SFDC applications and supporting technologies
- Oversees peers in participating in and/or providing direction in testing technical solutions and configurations.
- Leads, participates and/or provides direction in testing technical solutions and configurations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS or Engineering preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in CRM configuration.
- 5+ years of experience in Sales, Customer Relations Functions or BSA preferred.
- Veeva CRM or Vault Certification or SFDC Admin - Developer Certification preferred.
- Prior experience performing current and future state analysis for IT systems.
- Database knowledge and SQL query knowledge
- Experience providing end user support and resolution of incidents or tickets.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Strong presentation and communication skills
Salesforce Engineer - 17634