803 Liberty Ave Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Pay Rate: 31-35+/hr
OVERVIEW OF JOB FUNCTIONS
- Plan, implement and upgrade security measures and controls
- Protect digital files and information systems against unauthorized access, modification or destruction
- Maintain data and monitor security access
- Conduct internal and external security audits
- Manage network, intrusion detection and prevention systems
- Analyze security breaches to determine their root cause
- Recommend and install appropriate tools and countermeasures
- Define, implement and maintain corporate security policies
- Security awareness training
- Coordinate security plans with outside vendors
- Train staff and managing programs on network and information security procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or 3+ years of equivalent experience.
- Experience in information security or related field.
- Certified Ethical Hacker, Security+ or AWS Certified Security Specialty certifications are a plus.
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services and Microsoft cloud platforms
- Experience with vulnerability assessment tools such as Wireshark, Qualys, Nessus, or Metasploit
- Experience with network monitoring and SIEM tools like SumoLogic, Splunk or LogRhythm.
- Understanding of firewalls, proxies, antivirus, and IDPS concepts.
- Excellent report writing and communication skills
- Understanding of patch management
- Ability to be on call 24/7
IT Security Analyst - 18233