Senior Administrative Assistant
1900 North Josey Ln Carrollton, TX 75006
Pay Rate: 20/hr
Temporary to Permanent Hire Opportunity
This role is a mix of administrative duties along with using technical writing and layout skills to assist with preparing letters, memos, manuscripts and other business documents using word processing software.
- Prepares and verifies weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports such as indexes, budgets, inventories, etc.
- Organizes appointment schedule.
- Maintains business records and files.
- Opens and sorts incoming mail and prepares replies or directs mail to their employers for reply.
- Arranges conferences and travel accommodations.
- Handles purchase orders, payments of bills, and expense vouchers.
- Prepares letters, memos, invoices, manuscripts, and other business documents as directed, using designated word processing software.
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 2 years of experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment in technical and/or procedural writing
- Experience performing administrative tasks
- A minimum of 60 wpm is required
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
Administrative Assistant - Technical Writing - Page Layout - 18241