2900 Doc Bennett Rd Fayetteville, NC 28306
Pay Rate: 23-25/hr
In this Buyer role, you will plan and provide, at minimum costs, the necessary materials to manufacture saleable products.
- Negotiate prices, terms, delivery, and conditions of purchase from suppliers for a variety of assigned commodites.
- Implement controls to follow up purchase order, issue change notices, and catalog suppliers' prices and quotations in an efficient manner.
- Request and analyze bids and approve suppliers.
- Coordinate communication between engineering, operating departments and suppliers.
- Prepare Purchasing Department reports and reviews.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Admin, Materials Planning or related field
- 5-10 years experience in a similar buyer role within a manufacturing environment
Senior Manufacturing Buyer - 17641