Senior Electrical Technician
Youngstown, OH 44510-1033 US
Opening with our client for a Senior Electrical Technician.
Looking for someone with an Associate or Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineer or Electrical Engineering Technology and 10+ years of experience.
- Install, maintain and repair electrical, electromechanical and electronic parts of machinery and equipment
- Perform defensive repair and preservation of field, plant and shop for electronic and electrical systems, equipment and devices
- Assemble new electrical components and equipment
- Read and interpret blueprints, schematics and wiring diagrams.
- Plan and prepare work orders or instructions utilizing blueprints, sketches and drawings.
- Undertake regular maintenance checks and inspections
- Ensure accurate and apt completion of all protective maintenance duties
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronics required
- 10+ years of experience in industrial electrical and/or electronic maintenance
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications and SAP applications
- AutoCAD proficiency
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
Senior Electrical Technician - 26216