Senior Healthcare Project Consultant
Charlotte, NC 28277
The position will support large-scale, complex, strategic projects for government clients across federal health space.
Overview of Job Functions
- Lead project processes and instill positive team culture on multi-contractor projects.
- Facilitate strategy sessions with a combination of operational, business development, and teammate staff to document and break down strategy into usable program artifacts
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of contact databases, multiple SharePoint sites, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), materials for internal and external stakeholders and proposals.
- Bachelor's Degree in Project Management, healthcare industry knowledge
- 3 or more years of experience in project management role within healthcare industry
- Experience working in a matrixed team environment,
- Creativity, flexibility, attention to detail and deadline-oriented
- Advanced Microsoft Office knowledge (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with ExpressionWeb or Lyris preferred.
Senior Technical Consultant - Healthcare IT - 18664