Senior Human Resources Generalist
Meadowbrook Rd Toccoa, GA 30577
Pay Rate: 30-33/hr
In this role, you will work closely with your Human Resources Manager to promote a wide range of essential human resources initiatives for an aerospace manufacturing facility.
- Manage the administration of HR policies, programs and practices
- Provide support in the areas of recruitment/retention, employee relations, performance management, compensation and recognition initiatives.
- Partners with business to provide HR guidance to management, including organization planning, conflict resolution, disciplinary action and performance improvement counseling.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state and local laws and regulations related to employment and with company policies and procedures.
- Work with outsourcing vendor as needed to administer leaves of absences as it relates to FMLA, non-FMLA, and all other categories of leave of absence events.
- Provide HR administrative support, including maintaining employment records related to events such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, or promotions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or related field
- PHR/SPHR certification a plus
- Minimum 4 years of HR generalist experience
- Solid understanding of local, state and federal employment laws.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Critical thinking and project management skills with attention to detail and strong time-management.
- Proficiency using MS Windows applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Preferred knowledge and experience with systems and technology that support HR Shared services.
Senior HR Generalist - Human Resources - 17978