Senior Human Resources Generalist
Meadowbrook Rd Toccoa, GA 30577
Pay Rate: 33/hr
In this role, you will work closely with your Human Resources Manager to promote a wide range of essential human resources initiatives for an aerospace manufacturing facility.
- Manage the administration of HR policies, programs and practices
- Provide support for recruitment and retention, employee relations, performance management, compensation and recognition initiatives.
- Provide HR guidance regarding organization planning, conflict resolution, disciplinary action and performance improvement counseling.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state and local laws and regulations
- Work with outsourcing vendor to administer leaves of absences (FMLA, non-FMLA, etc.)
- Provide HR administrative support, including maintaining employment records related to events such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, or promotions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or related field
- PHR/SPHR certification a plus
- 4+ years of HR generalist experience
- Understanding of local, state and federal employment laws.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Critical thinking and project management skills
- Proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Preferred knowledge and experience with systems and technology that support HR Shared services.
Senior HR Generalist - Human Resources - 18686