Senior Income Administrator
135 Santilli Highway Everett, MA 02149
Pay Rate: 29/hr
The Senior Income Administrator is responsible for processing Global dividend and interest payments and Tax Reclaims for clients.
- Process all payments that are received including customer credits, timely currency conversions, pre-balancing positions,
- Follow-up on receivables and payables.
- Respond to customer inquiries,
- Process reclaims timely and accurately
- Follow up with Agents or Foreign Tax authorities on overdue items
- Bachelor's Degree in Business
- Entry level to 2 years of experience
- Reconciliation skills
- Strong PC/Computer skills
- Ability to learn new processes and systems quickly
- Customer service orientation is a must with excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Detail oriented, organized, and have the ability to work both independently and as part of a team in a fast paced, deadline driven, high-risk environment.
Senior Income Administrator - 17629