Senior Linux Engineer
Lebanon, NH 03766
Opening with our client for a senior-level Linux Engineer.
Looking for someone with a Bachelor's Degree and 10 to 15 years of hands on Linux experience.
In this role, you are responsible for organizing, directing and controlling processes, procedures, information services and other company Linux related services.
- Guide technical direction and multifaceted Linux environment for projects that may include integration of legacy tools with new technologies such ansible, docker, and core cloud technologies
- Custom Linux package building and distribution.
- Scripting using (Python/Perl/Bash)
- Provide Linux based service and project delivery to the stakeholders
- Mentor Support Teams and Team members
- Lead, collaborate and influence business leaders to devise or modify processes and procedures to achieve desired results
- Monitor and ensure customer satisfaction for IT support and deliverables
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent gained through education and experience
- 10+ years of hands-on Linux experience
- Experience with NVIDIA drivers installation on multiple Linux distributions
- Solid understanding of VNC and X environments on multiple Linux distribution, RH, SUSE, CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu.
- Understanding of ITEL delivery model and Kanban.
- Understanding of Linux HPC environment is highly preferred
- Ability to lead teams and projects
- Strong influencing, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Experience developing SOX procedures and ensuring compliance preferred
Senior Linux Engineer - 18747