Senior Network Administrator
West Chester, PA 19382
Opening with our client for a Senior Network Administrator.
In this role, you are responsible for maintaining all core Microsoft Domain services.
- Manage network activities (e.g., network performance, task management, event administration, file and object access, network name resolution, file system security/integrity, etc.).
- Manage, maintain and monitor the county core Microsoft systems and services,
- Administer user accounts, computer accounts and account policies.
- Responsible for Windows operating systems and MS Backoffice standards, patches and hotfixes.
- Define standards and policies for management of remote users via VMWare and the VPN
- Maintain documentation of all network data connections and troubleshoot connectivity problems.
- Maintain operating system of all Windows-based servers when required
- Perform scripting of network connections and software deployment.
- Bachelor's degree (Computer Science preferred) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Microsoft MCSA and 4 years of job-related experience.
- Advanced Microsoft Server operations system skills
- Advanced Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Visio and Outlook skills
- Networking protocols experience including Network Printer configuration
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of management.
Senior Network Administrator - 19479