Senior Oracle Product Specialist
2 Hanson Place Brooklyn, NY 11217
Opening with our financial services client for a senior level Oracle Identity Management (OIAM) Product Specialist.
- Support and maintain the Oracle Identity and Access Management infrastructure in all environments including production and Disaster Recovery environments.
- Investigate the issues reported in Production or any lower environments and provide the solution.
- Work with operations team to help resolve day to day activities related to logins, user registration, workflows and access provisioning workflow.
- Apply the quarterly CPU, security and bundle patches to all IAM components across all environments.
- Support the application teams by resolving the user login issues, provisioning user accounts, and assigning access to test accounts.
- Respond to and recover from technical and process failures for IAM systems.
Requirements and Experience
- At least 12 years of experience with Identity Management products
- 5+ years of experience with Oracle Identity Access Management (OIAM) product configuration and customization
- Experience implementing and administration Single-Sign-On using technologies like Web-SSO, federation
- Experience in administration of user and role provisioning, connectors, workflow, certificate management, session management, encryption technologies, LDAP.
- Experience with architecting, designing, and implementing Oracle Identity & Access Management solutions, using the following technologies:
- Oracle Identity Manager (OIM)
- Oracle Access Manager (OAM)
- Oracle Adaptive Access Manager (OAAM)
- Oracle Unified Directory (OUD)
- Oracle Identity Federation (OIF)
- Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML)
- Experience integrating and onboarding applications (Oracle WebLogic, WebCenter Portal/Content, SOA/BPM, and Custom Java/.Net Applications) with OIAM Suite
- Experience in developing and administration of custom connectors with Oracle Identity Manager
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot issues on the OIAM platform
- Ability to work within a team and lead database efforts and to document customer requirements, translate into technical designs, and explain technical issues clearly and accurately to both technical and nontechnical audiences.
- Strong problem-solving and interpersonal skills, as well as strong written and oral communications skills and demonstrated ability to adjust to changing priorities and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Oracle Identity Management (OIAM) Product Specialist - 19456