Senior Performance Engineer
13034 Ballantyne Corporate Place Charlotte, NC 28277
The main focus of this role will be in conducting Application performance testing and analyzing performance test results to identify improvement opportunities during the Software Development Life Cycle in an Agile environment.
The ideal Performance Engineer candidate will have the following background and skills:
- BS or MS in Computer Science, computer or electrical engineering or related engineering major
- 3-5 years overall software engineering experience
- Ability to work with engineers on a daily basis. (5-6 software and QA engineers)
- Experience with writing test plans
- Experience with scripting and programming (Java, C, Perl, Python, WMI, VB, shell script, BDL etc)
- Ability to drive the team, be a self-starter, and set example on best practices for the team.
Senior Performance Engineer - 17183