Senior Product Engineer
26850 SW Kinsman Road, Building 1, Suite 100 Wilsonville, OR 97070
Pay Rate: 35-40/hr
The Senior Product Engineer will execute administrative and engineering/technical functions in support of the goals established for the manufacturing of high quality Power Distribution equipment & aftermarket products.
- Prepare drawings/MI’s for shop personnel to assemble power distribution equipment and aftermarket products.
- Provide technical support for customers and plant personnel
- Maintain engineering schedule to ensure drawings are released and parts are ordered in timely mannder
- Prepare Engineering drawings for team
- Maintain good working relationships with customers, distributors, sales personnel and internal plant personnel in support of a quality customer service effort
- Act as technical resource in support of Engineering teams and production.
- Perform all applicable POM uploads and changes
- Electrical & mechanical design using AutoCAD
- Inventor design
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 2 years of applicable engineering experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 2 years of experience designing and applying power distribution and control equipment
- Experience with Power Distribution Equipment
- Knowledge of basic electricity
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Inventor knowledge
- Ability to problem-solve and analyze product application issues and drive them to root cause resolution
- Ability to prioritize jobs and make critical decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite (Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Senior Product Engineer - 16805