Senior Project Manager
225 W Station Square Dr Suite 220 Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Senior Project Manager – Clinical – Pharmaceutical
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience in SDLC and project management experience in a clinical environment.
- Serve as subject matter expert for one or more product lines
- Lead the planning, setup, monitoring, and closeout phases of study management, including projects with multiple product lines, which include:
- Gathering customer requirements and relaying to internal teams
- Developing study documentation
- Distributing/tracking equipment
- Creating/distributing reports
- Archiving study data and documentation
- Appropriately setting and fulfilling of customer expectations
- Monitor study timelines and manage the financial components of each study
- Identify potential study risks and mitigations, and escalate as appropriate.
- Manage internal/external negotiations and promote collaboration
- Address customer issues and maintain issue tracking documentation to monitor progress and ensure timely resolution to customer escalations.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4-6 years of experience in pharmaceutical field (or related industry experience), with an emphasis on project management
- Knowledge of the drug development process
- Ability to manager multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, time management, and prioritization skills
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Valid passport; Ability to travel approximately 20%
Senior Project Manager – Clinical – Pharmaceutical - 16922