Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
2 Hanson Place Brooklyn, NY 11217
Senior Quality Assurance Analyst opening with our client.
(6 month contract with possible extension)
- Responsible for definition, planning and execution of testing efforts and also may supervise and provide technical guidance to assigned project teams.
- Analyzes systems requirements, develops test plans and creates test scripts.
- Participates in and/or conducts QA Reviews and performs testing activities based upon test plans and scripts.
- Identifies and documents software and systems defects and supports product migrations through all systems environments while providing support to technical and managerial staff with regard to QA activities.
- Responsible for designing a performance test plan and executing this plan in accordance to well defined deliverables.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Minimum 5 years in writing test cases and performing functional testing.
- Ability to create test scenarios and writing test cases and test scripts for web based business applications.
- Testing scripts and understanding defect mitigation.