Senior Resilience Analyst
240 Greenwich Street New York, NY 10286
New York, NY
The Business Continuity / Resilience Analyst is responsible for supporting financial markets resilience program, which is comprised of 3 core areas: Resilience Planning, Testing and Awareness, and Crisis Management.
- Support efforts to develop, maintain, assess, and challenge internal markets contingency plans and procedural documents.
- Maintain the BCP planning tool for the business, and ensure all documents, activities, updates and signoffs are completed on-time and in an appropriate manner
- Coordinate alternate site and cross regional testing for the Americas, and document results and action items.
- Work with recovery coordinators in critical lines of business to ensure plans remain fit for purpose and up to date
- Partner with technology to facilitate/coordinate business participation in technology recovery exercises
- Support department head and business during real-time disruptions, and act as backup during crisis events which may occur during or after working hours.
- Bachelor's Degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- 3 - 5 years of business continuity management experience in a global workplace environment, preferably within a Financial Services Markets or Securities driven business.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to work on simultaneous projects across multiple teams with short lead times.
- Strong influencing skills, including ability to articulate complex issues and incorporate feedback
- PC skills: Microsoft applications (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, and Word), Confluence, SharePoint
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, and calm under pressure
Business Continuity / Resilience Analyst - 17176