Senior Resilience Analyst
111 Sanders Syracuse, FL 13208
The Business Continuity / Resilience Analyst is responsible for supporting the financial markets resilience program as it relates to Disaster Recovery Planning, Business Continuity Testing and Incident Management.
- Support efforts to develop, maintain, assess, and challenge broker-dealer services contingency plans and procedural documents.
- Assist with the maintenance of BCP for the business, and ensure all documents, activities, updates and signoffs are completed on-time and in an appropriate manner
- Help with coordination of alternate site and cross regional testing and document results and action items as appropriate.
- Work with Business Resiliency Leads, Business Resiliency Coordinators and Business Plan Owners to ensure plans remain fit for purpose and up to date as appropriate
- Identify plan gaps and provide business management with mitigation solutions; update plans as required
- Contributes to efforts to develop a strong business continuity compliance culture and further develop the program’s effectiveness
- Bachelor's Degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience required
- 6-7 years of experience in business continuity management in a global workplace environment
- Financial Services Markets or Securities experience preferred
- Risk mindset; Good problem solving ability
- Strong organizational management skills, including the ability to work on simultaneous projects across multiple teams with short lead times.
- Strong influencing skills, including ability to articulate complex issues and incorporate feedback
- PC skills: Microsoft applications (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, and Word), Confluence, SharePoint
Business Continuity / Resilience Analyst - 18684