Senior Revit Designer
1957 PA-519 Cannonsburg, PA 15317
- Work closely with the Project Manager and other team members on different aspects of the project, including schematic design, space planning, design development, and construction documentation
- Implements BIM processes and standards in collaboration with project teams
- Work closely with the Engineering CAD and Engineering departments to promote BIM.
- Participates in Project Meetings (including face-to-face meetings, conference calls and Virtual Meetings)
- Strategizes project-related modeling / CAD requirements with project teams at job startup
- Maintain a collaborative environment between CAD operators, engineers, project managers, and sales personnel promoting increased throughput and constructible projects.
- Associate Degree in Computer Drafting and Design or certification in Construction Management
- 5+ years' experience with Revit and AutoCAD modeling for construction projects
- Solid organizational and communication skills
- Ability to interact with customers, field staff, management and office personnel that builds constructive and effective relationships.
- Possess outstanding leadership, verbal, written, listening, persuasion and interpersonal skills.
Revit Designer - 17517