Senior Software Architect
1111 W 22nd St STE 500 Oak Brook, IL 60523
Oak Brook, IL
This role will involve transitioning an existing makefile-based build environment into a cmake-based build environment.
The current build system is a Linux-based build driven by Jenkins. It is controlled by a home-grown shell script. Source files are C and C++, compiled with Gnu C++ compiler.
We are looking for someone to move this makefile-build into cmake.
Primary Job Duties:
- Become familiar with existing makefile-based build system in the Jenkins environment
- Become familiar with the existing cmake-based build system used by dependent libraries.
- Work with team to understand requirements for the new cmake-based build
- Regularly check in with team lead to show progress and communicate status
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 8+ years of overall software engineering experience.
- Expertise in CMake
- 5+ years experience in C++ development
- 2+ years experience with:
- Linux environment
- Knowledge of Linux shell scripting
Quality Assurance Engineer - CMake Expert - 17006