Senior User Experience Researcher
610 Opperman Dr Eagan, MN 55123
Opening with our client for a senior-level, experienced User Experience Researcher.
Our client is looking for a highly experienced Senior User Experience Researcher to help them partner with customers in developing desktop and mobile applications for professionals in the legal industry.
Looking for a researcher who is passionate about creating user research strategies at both program and individual study levels. The candidate will be hands-on with all aspects of research including planning, executing, and analyzing data.
- Develop a UX research approach, schedule, and detailed test plan
- Facilitate, collect, analyze, and document data
- Quickly synthesize business objectives and customer needs
- Transform the data into prioritized, actionable recommendations (within a SHORT turn-around time)
- Communicate usability analysis, next steps, and potential design solutions
- Create persuasive presentations geared towards product owners, developers, visual designers, other UX team members, and c-level executives
- Create visualizations including service blueprints, consumer journey maps, ecosystem maps, etc.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology, Cognitive Science or related field
- 6+ years of experience applying research to high-volume, interactive B2B and B2C desktop applications, rich Web-based applications, or platform-level tools
- In-depth understanding of user-centered design principles and tools
- Previous experience with design or research projects involving complex workflows, visualization of large datasets, operating system-level tools, and both web and software environments is a PLUS
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical problem solving, decision-making, and leadership skills
Senior User Experience Researcher - 19046