651 Boas Street Harrisburg, PA 17121
In this role you will service as the ServiceNow subject matter expert.
You will will focus primarily on ServiceNow development and administration via configuration, implementation, and integrations to support service projects .
- Configure, develop, and implement ServiceNow modules per requirements, established procedures and ITIL processes.
- Deliver support and designs required for integration with statewide systems, software products, and vendor systems.
- Participate in the test approach, conditions, and scripts used as the basis for detailed test scenarios.
- Provide input relating to training and/or documentation materials.
- Participates and/or coordinates in product design reviews to verify that design meets quality standards and functional/technical requirements.
- Provides accurate estimates for design and configuration efforts for the development and installation of new ServiceNow services, ServiceNow software changes and ServiceNow enhancements.
- Analyze and provide input on the functional and technical impact of product planning decisions.
- Participate in product design reviews to verify that designs meet quality standards and functional/technical requirements.
- Perform technical research as it relates to application modification methodologies, strategies, and design.
- Certified ServiceNow Administrator (with License no.) required
- Knowledge of Business Rules, Client Scripts, UI Scripts, Script Includes, and ACLs
- REST API/SOAP/WSDL experience preferred
- Angular JS frameworks
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment.
ServiceNow Developer - 19320