750 Industrial Dr Lebanon, KY 40033
SITE MANAGER - Manufacturing
- Works with the Finance team to develop an annual FPP
- Review the master schedule to determine necessary financial requirements.
- Develop long-range capital equipment planning and execution.
- Meet with customers on an as-needed basis to resolve issues associated with schedule adjustments.
- Participates in customer visits to insure positive relations.
- Responsibility for employee communication programs
- Responsible for policy and procedure compliance
- Reviews and approves all hourly disciplinary measures.
- Recommends and approves all employee recognition and recreational activities.
- When required, works with HR to resolve plant-wide employee issues.
- Develops long-range EHS programs insuring continuous compliance with all State and Federal regulations.
- Responsible for long-range employee development and performance improvement activities.
- Responsible for facilities property maintenance and security.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 5+ years industrial or manufacturing experience
- Experience in lean manufacturing, production planning and leadership.
- SAP requisitioning experience a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization