Software Automation Test Engineer
4000 Town Center Boulevard Suite 120 Canonsburg, PA 15317
Responsibilities will include:
- Use automated and manual testing to drive software product testing (functional, integrated, system, regression, performance)
- Use project templates and methodologies to develop product testing related deliverables
- Develop and execute manual test cases and scenarios
- Write and execute automated testing scripts.
- Log, analyze and report test results.
- Define and develop quality assurance testing standards, guidelines, procedures, processes, and metrics.
Requirements, Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- White box testing experience including data validation
- 3+ years of experience with automation and performance tools preferably HP-QTP, UFT and Selenium; Jmeter, Grinder, Cucumber and/or LoadRunner
- Web Services, and XML technologies (REST, SOAP, JAXB, WSDL, XML)
- Automation /performance tools and script development experience with HP QTP or other tools.
- Broad understanding of software engineering methodologies including analysis, design, development, testing, documentation, and implementation
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
Software Automation Test Engineer - 17314