Software Automation Test Engineer
350 Hochberg Rd Monroeville, PA 15146
Opening with our client for a Software Automation Test Engineer.
Looking for someone with at least 3 years of experience working with automated tools.
In this role, you are responsible for driving all product testing (functional, integrated, system, regression, performance) using automated and manual testing techniques.
- Incorporate automation and performance testing tools.
- Develop product testing related deliverables using project specific templates and methodologies such as Agile and the Rational Unified Process (RUP).
- Collaborate with development functional groups on technology changes necessary to enhance automation tool performance and robustness.
- Develop and execute manual test cases and scenarios for the product. Write and execute automated testing scripts.
- Create and maintain product automation and performance test plans.
- Log, analyze and report test results.
- Identify, define and satisfy all product testing deliverables and milestones.
- Define and evolve quality assurance testing standards, guidelines, procedures, processes, and metrics.
- Interface with client stakeholders and domain experts as related to the testing
- Identify and track product risks, defects and issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- White box testing experience including data validation
- 3+ years of experience with automation and performance tools preferably HP-QTP, UFT and Selenium; Jmeter, Grinder, Cucumber and/or LoadRunner
- Strong experience with Web Services, and XML technologies (REST, SOAP, JAXB, WSDL, XML);
- Automation /performance tools and script development experience with HP QTP or other tools.
- Python Script experience
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Quality assurance leadership skills.
Software Automation Test Engineer - 19400