610 Opperman Dr Eagan, MN 55123
Interested candidates need to have experience working with Oracle databases (Warehouse and Data Mart concepts) as well as software development skills in Java Junit, SQL, XML/XPath and RESTful Services.
- Make enhancements and fixes to existing software systems using Java, Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL and other scripting languages.
- Direct and execute development/testing for features that require analysis, planning, scheduling, working with various technologies, participating in requirements and design reviews, etc.
- Assist fellow software developers and testers with the analysis and resolution of defects found.
- Share knowledge and across all the software development and testing groups on best practices using new and emerging technologies
- Create, review, and maintain technical documentation and the development of software.
- Analyze and tune the performance of database applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar area, or equivalent work experience.
- 4+ years of software development experience
- Knowledge of Oracle databases (Warehouse and Data Mart concepts)
- Software development skills in, Java Junit, SQL, XML/XPath and RESTful Services.
- Ability to work independently; Ability to provide guidance and leadership to less experience team members.
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
- SQL and/or Oracle database development
- J2EE, or J2SE, Websphere
- Software automation tools (e.g., Selenium, JUnit, etc.)
- Agile methodology, continuous integration, and/or Test-Driven Development
Software Developer. - Oracle - SQl - Java - 18522