19699 Progress Dr Strongsville, OH 44136
Pay Rate: 35/hr
Our client is in need of a Microsoft .NET developer with exceptional technical knowledge and good interpersonal skills.
In this role you will participate in the development of functional code that is intended for commercial software platforms used by a global customer base.
This individual will be highly motivated and able to develop, implement, and maintain a comprehensive suite of software applications.
This requires the demonstrated ability to develop and support robust commercial software applications based upon desktop, web and mobile platforms.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or related discipline.
- 5 years recent application experience with the .NET platform along with the interest to develop and implement customer facing applications.
- Experience in the following technologies:
- .Net, VB.Net, C#.NET (minimum 5 years of experience)
- SQL Server
- Experience with MATLAB, FORTRAN, and JMP or other statistical software considered a plus
- Experience with advanced mathematical models, light physics, optics and/or chemical or materials science engineering considered a plus
- Prior experience translating requirements into an appropriate software design, the ability to formulate and define application scope and objectives, and implement complete solutions.
- Good understanding of architectures, analytical and design techniques, database technologies, and programming languages.
- Ability to design applications using the appropriate systems architecture, database structures, and communication and network technologies.
Software Developer - Microsoft .Net Software Developer - 17408