840 Crescent Centre Dr suite 100 Franklin, TN 37067
Full-time, direct hire, Software Engineer opening with our client located in Franklin, TN.
Salary: 95K - 115K
In this role, the Software Engineer is responsible for coding and continuous testing of complex modules and applications. This role will also be charged with understanding and interpreting requirements to contribute to the technical architecture and the associated design documents.
- Writing, debugging, unit testing, and performance test code in all applications layers, including front end (Web), middle layer (Web Services), and data access layer
- Participate in code reviews, design reviews, etc.
- Utilize domain driven techniques and design patterns to build and contribute to technical design.
- Develop and maintain strong knowledge of implemented requirements and detailed application behaviors.
- Bachelor's in computer information technology, computer science, management required; Master's Degree preferred
- Advanced knowledge and experience with n-tier, enterprise-scalable, distributed application environments preferred.
- Experience with source code version control and the coordination/synchronization of multiple active branches.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented design (classes, constructors, interfaces, properties, methods and events).
- Experience incorporating third party components and frameworks.
- Familiarity and experience executing several software development methodologies and life cycles preferred.
- Experience in continuous integration and delivery of SaaS based applications
Software Engineer - 16586