5800 Corporate Drive Pittsburgh, PA 15237
Software Engineer (CI/DD)
Our client is seeking a Software Engineer with a experience in the the review, design and automation of different processes inside a Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery environment (CICD).
The ideal candidate will have experience with Windows, Linux, build automation tools, shell scripting, source code management and CI tools (Jenkins and Bamboo preferred).
- Work closely with developers and other teams to resolve build, environment and code deployment issues
- Build tools and systems to improve the time to market (TTM) of the Framework suite of products
- Support and configure TFS, Git, Build Servers and Release Management servers for source code management
- Define best practices for source control, continuous integration, automated testing, build automation, deployment and release management
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, equivalent experience or related field experience
- Experience designing and automating different processes inside a Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery environment (CICD).
- Minimum of 2 years experience with Windows, Linux, build automation tools, shell scripting, source code management and CI tools (Jenkins and Bamboo preferred).
- 5+ years of experience or background in Build & Release Engineering and source code management (SCM)
- 5+ years of experience in setting up and/or maintaining automated build systems and software installers
- Experience with Atlassian Toolset (Jira, Confluence, Bit bucket) or similar team coordination software
- Programming experience (.NET, C#, shell scripting, Bash, Python, etc.)
- Strong experience with Git for source code management (SCM), Branching Strategy, Merging, Pull Requests, etc.
- Ability to provide advanced Git support to other teams such as release ops/front-end development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and technical judgement
- Ability to work in a team environment
Software Engineer - Continuous Integration - Continuous Delivery - 16692