Software Quality Engineer
1110 W Hibiscus Boulevard, 20 Melbourne, FL 32901
Opening with our client for a Software Quality Assurance Engineer.
In this role, you have the primary responsibility to ensure software development activities are identified, scheduled, and executed in accordance with applicable processes.
Overview of Role
- Performs quality assurance function within software and systems engineering teams
- Participate in engineering milestone reviews throughout the various phases of software development, including all phases from initial planning and requirements definition, through system level design, software design, implementation and testing, final system testing and deployment.
- Interface with other members of the Quality team, to include Program Quality Assurance Engineers, Hardware Quality Assurance Engineers and Quality Assurance Auditors to oversee the involvement of the Quality team in each component of the solution.
- Establish and maintain performance metrics and provide periodic reports to ensure timely discussions of non-conformances identified by the Quality team that pose a risk to the project.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent level of work experience
- 2 to 3+ years experience and/or training in development and testing of software/hardware
- Experience with Software Development under DO178B and DO254.
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance functions
- Solid communication skills with ability to work in a collaborative team environment
Software Quality Assurance Engineer - 19393