Software Test Engineer
15 Durant Ave Bethel, CT 06801
Pay Rate: 31/hr
In this role, you will design, develop, and fabricate all manufacturing automated test equipment software programs.
- Writing Visual Studio.net code for automated test equipment operations
- Work on Automated Test Engineering (ATE) software and hardware and all computer and other electronic data acquisition equipment.
- Develop innovative, automated equipment in order to constantly institute cost savings and enhance product.
- Review current piece parts for cost effectiveness, and develop alternates to reduce costs, such as material changes, process changes, or piece part assembly changes.
- Participate in Continuous Improvement events as needed.
- Bachelors Degree required
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Software Engineering
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge of various software programs including Visual Basic.net, Visual Studio.net, LabVIEW.
- Knowledge of product and end user application/specifications, including product testing requirements (design/process interface).
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliver to schedules on time.
- Adherence to manufacturing safety standards
This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Software Test Engineer - VB - Visual Studio - LabVIEW - 18392