Software Test Engineer
610 Opperman Dr Eagan, MN 55123
Looking for a Software Developer with knowledge of Oracle databases (Warehouse and Data Mart concepts) as well as software development skills in, Java Junit, SQL, XML/XPath and RESTful Services.
Responsibilities will also include development, testing, analysis, and contributions to configuration management. You will work on a collaborative team of testers and developers to verify new services, test performance and environment configurations, provide error reporting and assist in troubleshooting for applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar area, or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of software development or testing experience
- Experience with object-oriented analysis, design, and development.
- Programming experience in Java, Linux/UNIX, Oracle, SQL, XML/XSLT, or some other object-oriented language.
- Automated testing or other process automation experience
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Software automation tools (e.g., TestNG, Selenium, JUnit, etc.)
- Developing or working with test frameworks and test tools
- Agile methodology, continuous integration, and/or Test Driven Development
- Developing and testing with SQL and/or Oracle database
Software Test Engineer / Developer - 18524