Software Tester (Manual and Automated)
6125 Industrial Parkway Whitehouse, OH 43571
Our client is seeking a Software Tester with experience in both manual and automated testing.
Pay Rate: 15/hr
In this role, you will work with other software testers, overseeing processes and procedures, and ensuring accurate and timely testing.
Testers are responsible for performing automated and manual tests to ensure software created by developers meets the acceptance criteria and does not introduce any adverse functionality within production.
- Maintain quality test procedures, processes and best practices
- Write test cases according to specified acceptance criteria within Jira stories
- Execute functional, system, regression, performance and smoke testing across multiple browsers, hardware sets and with multiple combinations of devices and measurements
- Run through automated and manual test cases in a controlled environment
- Clearly and accurately report defects found within testing cycles into Jira
- Handle multiple projects at the same time and prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Associate Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Computer Engineering
- Familiarity with Agile Scrum environment
- Familiarity with Atlassian Jira
- Familiarity with measuring devices such as scales
- Strong familiarity with the metric and standard measurements systems
- Attention to detail
- Logical thinker and problem solver
- Effective communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Computer Engineering
- Currently learning or possessing the skills to work toward being a Cloud Application Developer
- Previous Programming training, knowledge and/or experience in Angular, C#, and/or C++