Sr Legal Editor
3 Times Square New York, NY 10036
New York, NY
Temporary (6 months) Contract Need
Remote or on site at office in NYC (30 to 40 hours per week)
Pay Rate: 42/hr
The Senior Legal Editor editor will draft and edit summaries of SEC administrative and litigation settlements.
- JD required
- 5+ years’ experience working as a litigator in a law firm, public company, or the SEC, with significant experience litigating SEC actions (both administrative proceedings and in federal district court).
- Keen interest in, and understanding of, the SEC enforcement process and court procedure.
- Experience in the following areas of securities litigation and enforcement is strongly preferred:
- Insider Trading
- Securities Offerings
- Corporate reporting and accounting issues
- Broker/Dealer and Investment Adviser obligations
- Passion for writing and good editing skills, including:
- Ability to write about complex legal issues clearly and simply.
- Strong command of grammar, punctuation, and plain English;
Senior Legal Editor - Securities Litigation - 17063