Sr Software Architect
610 Opperman Dr Eagan, MN 55123
This project is to update the monitoring and alerting around application performance and the servers it runs on. Puppet, Sensu, NxLog, Ruby, and GIT are key technologies. In this role you’ll be interacting frequently with members of the DataScope Select 2nd level Operations team to prioritize and address items needed to complete the project.
Ideal candidates should be well-versed in the use of Unix systems, Agile development philosophies, and build pipelines. Solid written and verbal communication skills are a big plus, as are critical thinking capabilities. Windows development with .NET and Powershell is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required. (Degrees in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Data Science, Electrical Engineering, or Math preferred.
- 5+ years of related experience
- Java/ C++ / .NET development
- Puppet / Chef
- Ruby / Rspec
- NX Log
Nice to Have Skills:
- Big Data
- Hadoop / HBase / Apache Spark
- Experience with AWS technologies such as S3, Kinesis, Glue, Athena, Lambda, and Redshift
- Amazon Cloud Technologies (AWS)
- VMWare Workstation / Oracle VirtualBox
- ELK (Elastic Search, Logstash, Kibana)
Senior Software Architect / Software Developer - 17036