State Income Tax Analyst
100 Park Avenue Florham Park, NJ 07932
Pay Rate: 60/hr
Interested candidates need to have a Bachelor's or Advanced degree, at least 5 years tax accounting experience and experience using ONESOURCE tax software.
- Responsible for preparation of timely and accurate filings of state and local income tax returns and quarterly estimates.
- Prepare and review timely and accurate filings for other state tax types.
- Assist with gathering support and responding to inquiries from state tax jurisdictions.
- Conduct tax research on an as needed basis.
- Assist with state income tax provision through preparation of state current and deferred tax analysis.
- Support key regional initiatives and projects, as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree required. (Accounting, Finance, or Economics area of study is a plus)
- Advanced degree(s), (M.B.A., M.S. in Taxation) or certification (C.P.A.) is preferred
- At least 5 years of experience with a major corporation or with a public accounting firm.
- Solid understanding of state and local income tax laws and regulations
- Possess an understanding of tax credits and other state taxes
- Experience preparing state income tax returns using ONESOURCE required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- ERP (SAP) experience desired
- Self-motivated, with strong interpersonal, team and partnering skills
- Excellent communication skills
State Income Tax Analyst - 18883