Storeroom Parts Coordinator
205 S. James Street Newport, DE 19804
Pay Rate: 20/hr
Contract (1 year+)
- Utilize computer system to create part requests including part specifications and other details as required by the system.
- Identify and obtain specifications for parts to be submitted for part creation and maintain accurate spreadsheet of submitted and to be submitted parts.
- Obtain parts pricing and submit to purchasing for creation of outline agreements.
- Maintain SAP reorder points and max stock levels for parts.
- Determine optimal location for new parts and enter location and quantity on hand into SAP.
- Procurement or supply chain background
- SAP experience
- Experience negotiating with vendors; Solid communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
Storeroom Parts Coordinator - SAP Material Coordinator - 16902