Structural Design Checker
1 Robinson Plaza Pittsburgh, PA 15205
Looking for a candidate with 8 to 10 years of experience with structural design and checking for steel and concrete foundation projects.
In this role, you will review engineering drawings and designs to ensure adherence to established company specifications and standards.
- Performs basic and complex layouts
- Review drawings for accuracy, completeness, and conformance to drafting standards
- Performs dimensional and bill of material checks
- Assists the Squad Leader in coordinating jobs and conducting training
- Works with Engineering and Design teams to resolve discrepancies
- Performs additional responsibilities, as directed
- 8-10 years of experience in structural steel and concrete drafting and checking of industrial facilities
- Understanding of industry standard drafting practices
- AutoCad and Navisworks knowledge
- Ability to navigate Navisworks 3D models to obtain locations, elevations, coordinates, etc.
- Good verbal and written communication
- Highly organized and self-motivated, able to manage and prioritize multiple concurrent and competing challenges and projects Ability to work overtime as required
Structural Design Checker - 18843