Pittsburgh, PA 15237 US
***5+ years of experience with structural or heavy industrial design***
Oxford Solutions has an opening with our client for a Structural Engineer.
In this Structural Engineer role, you will serve as structural engineer and project/task manager for structural discipline projects for industrial, power, utility and other industries.
- Perform structural analysis/design and preparation of drawings and specifications per engineering standards and applicable codes, including reinforced concrete and structural steel complying with ACI and AISC standards.
- Create structural models by using computer-aided design software
- Measure loads and pressures caused by environmental or human influence
- Follow construction safety guidelines
- Choose appropriate materials based on structural specifications
- Monitor on-site construction processes and supervise construction workers
- Prepare and allocate budgets
- Track and report on project progress
- Collaborate with contractors and project managers
- Bachelor's Degree in Structural Engineering or related area
- 5+ years of experience with structural or heavy industrial design.
- Experience with STAAD, RISA and other related engineering software.
- Excellent knowledge of construction methods and regulations
- Ability to work independently and direct/oversee engineering and drafting staff on a project basis.
- Hands-on experience with AutoCAD, Revit and other drafting software.
- Data-driven mindset with excellent mathematical skills
- Good communication ability (both written and verbal)
- Valid Driver's License
- PE license or ability to obtain within 6 months
Structural Engineer - 25851
Meet Your Recruiter
Business Development Manager