150 Technology Drive Washington, PA 15301
Looking for a candidate with a BS in Civil Engineering, EIT certification and 2 to 5 years of experience in structural steel and foundation engineering.
In this role, you will perform calculations for the design of load bearing systems such as buildings, platforms, frames, equipment supports, crane girders, trusses, and foundations.
- Perform Structural and Foundation Engineering.
- Coordinates design with other disciplines.
- Provides engineering design information to Drafters and Designers.
- Administrative project management duties including managing project scope, budget, and schedule
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- 2 to 5 years of experience in structural steel and foundation engineering
- EIT license required
- Experience with masonry structures and material handling projects is preferred.
- Proficient with STAAD, AutoCAD and Microsoft Office programs.
- Knowledge of AISC, ASCE, ACI, IBC, and AIST Tech Report 13 standards.
Structural Engineer - 18754