Structural Steel Project Engineer
101 Port Ambridge Dr Pittsburgh, PA 15003
We have an opening with a client for a Structural Steel Project Manager.
The Project Manager is responsible for management, preparation and coordination and of all technical activities on assigned project.
The Project Manager plans, schedules, conducts and coordinates assigned engineering work, monitors work for compliance to applicable codes and accepted engineering practices and standards, and ensures that all assigned personnel are coordinating their activities with other project participants and that the requirements of the project are being fulfilled. This person ensures completion of the project on schedule and within budget constraints.
- Bachelor's Degree in Structural Engineering or related area
- 10 years' or more experience in an engineering project management role.
- Knowledge of structural steel fabrication / erection / detailing
- Experience preparing technical reports, calculation packages, plans and specifications
- Effective communicator who has experience managing others
Structural Steel Project Manager - 18680