Supply Chain Analyst
15 Durant Ave Bethel, CT 06801
Prefer remote candidates located in the New England (upper north east region) around Connecticut Island that can travel to manufacturing plants throughout the area.
In this strategic sourcing role, you will use your knowledge of quality systems, advanced product and quality planning (APQP), supplier management, program management, continuous improvement tools, and commodity manufacturing processes to manage key supplier workstreams.
You will be responsible for developing team leadership competencies and driving functional excellence in the management and launch of high risk supplier components, leading supplier continuous improvement activities to reduce cost and improve capability, and supporting supplier risk management activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related engineering or supply chain management field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in manufacturing, quality, supply chain or operations
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in using quality tools/methodologies (PPAP, APQP, QSA, SPC, auditing)
- Knowledge of Industry specific quality registrations (ISO9001, AS9100, NADCAP)
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels within the company
- Ability to think strategically and work cross-functionally
- Advanced leadership skills
- Advanced Product and Process Quality Planning experience
- Experience with analytical and statistical tools and methods
- Inspection and testing experience
- Own vehicle and ability to travel throughout the New England (upper north east) region.
- Six Sigma Greenbelt or Blackbelt
- Lead auditor qualification
- Lean training and hands on experience
Remote - Supplier Development Manager - Strategic Sourcing - 18462