Supply Chain Analyst
13034 Ballantyne Corporate Place Charlotte, NC 28277
In this role, you will work with a department responsible for providing complex analytics and leadership in the development and execution of new and innovative reporting mechanisms and offerings.
This department performs analytics, complex data extracts, and presents findings and deliverables to key project stakeholders to support various areas including: contract launch, contract sourcing, and/or contract cycle.
You will provide analytic support to and work collaboratively with employees in strategic sourcing, contract management, business analytics and revenue reconciliation.
This support will include data analysis, research, financial modeling and preparation of presentation materials.
- Bachelor's Degree required in Business, Finance or related field; Supply chain or healthcare concentration area of study preferred.
- At least 1 years supply chain analyst experience
- Experience with data analysis and modeling, or data integration and troubleshooting.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel (including VLOOKUP & Pivot tables) and PowerPoint experience to conduct financial analyses and present comparisons.
- Microsoft Access experience preferred
Supply Chain Analyst - 17617