Supply Chain Analyst
Moon Township, PA 15108 US
Opening with our manufacturing client for a Supply Chain Analyst.
In this role you are responsible for the procurement of direct materials as assigned/required and maintain the desired inventory levels.
- Manage key suppliers (order confirmations, expedites, cancellations, push outs, ramp up/down activities).
- Perform inventory projections/forecast distribution to suppliers.
- Manage supplier on time delivery performance working with suppliers to assure material is available to meet customer delivery requirements.
- Ensure any inventory discrepancies are fixed in order to avoid material stoppages.
- Provide information to customer order, product availability and lead time.
- Monitor and execute on-time delivery requirements to customers.
- Manage supplier invoice reconciliation process.
- Maintain an atmosphere of continuous improvement and team efforts for accomplishing department and plant goals.
- Manage supplier compliance with Corporate policies and procedures.
- Bachelors Degree
- 2 to 3 years supply chain experience
- Understanding of Supply Chain Management operational concepts surrounding purchase product, planning, inventory control, purchasing, logistics, warehouse operations (shipping/receiving).
- Knowledge of logistics and/or inventory principles would be an asset.
- Ability to gather, analyze and make business recommendations.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Microsoft Office knowledge.
- Order management and customer service experience.
Supply Chain Analyst - 26467