Supply Chain Assistant
300 S East Avenue Jackson, MI 49203
Pay Rate: 20/hr
- Manage work orders to ensure manufacturing has necessary work at all times, communicates on overtime requirements.
- Expedite orders for customers where possible; expedites shortages with buyers; communicates updates to customer service.
- Ensure work orders for their areas of responsibility are current, not past due, not in pick status for long periods of time.
- Prepare reports and other correspondence
- Coordinate material requirements with production schedules, customer requirements and provide feedback to scheduling and management.
- Bachelor Degree
- Minimum 1 year experience in supply chain role
- Solid communication skills
- Strong project and time management, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Proficient in development and tracking of internal metrics.
- Knowledge of ERP and procurement processes.
- Six Sigma, DMAIC methodology, Kaizen, DOE, Tree Diagrams and Root Cause analysis
Supply Chain Assistant - 18548