Supply Chain Coordinator
305 Lewis and Clark Boulevard East Alton, IL 62024
Opening with our manufacturing client for a Supply Chain Coordinator / Associate Buyer to assist Buyer and Customer Service Supervisor within a Supply Chain / Purchasing department.
Pay Rate: 19-20/hr
This role would be ideal for a recent college graduate with a Bachelors’ Degree in Supply Chain or Business with exceptional computer skills and the ability to train on new processes. Any industry experience with electrical/MRO (Maintenance/Repair/Operations) purchasing would also be a plus.
In this role, you are responsible for processing customer orders and placing and authorizing supplier purchase orders.
- Expedites orders, track deliveries, resolves shipping errors and maintains accurate records following established Company guidelines.
- Interacts with all Supply Chain disciplines including vendor order placement, customer cost savings initiatives, problem resolution and delivery performance for an unlimited range of products and services.
- Maintains accurate purchasing, pricing, and cost data on applicable company systems.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Supply Chain or Business-related area required
- Experience purchasing Electrical Materials
- Experience purchasing MRO/Indirect Materials
- Knowledge of purchasing and inventory concepts, practices, and procedures
- Knowledge of industry including suppliers, customers and competitors
- Knowledge of business performance measures
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong computer skills
Supply Chain Coordinator / Associate Buyer - 18637