Supply Chain Coordinator
2001 West Sam Houston Parkway North Houston, TX 77043
Contract to Possible Permanent Hire Role
Job Duties will include:
- Purchasing capital equipment (motors, gears, condensers, seals) for oil and gas and petrochemical projects
- Data collection and maintenance in ERP system
- Manager supplier relations
- Analysis on specifications and costs
- Supporting application and sales engineer
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering plus 5+ years of purchasing/ business experience OR Business Degree, and 5 years of technical engineering and supply chain experience.
- At least 5 years of supervisory skills and proven leadership ability
- Strong knowledge of business stakeholders such as customer base, vendors, contractors and competitors.
- Good general background in all phases of purchasing.
- Excellent knowledge of purchasing policies and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Organization skills, selling skills and computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Lotus Notes, etc.).
Supply Chain Coordinator / Manufacturing - 17085